“Basilan is an island province of the Philippines within the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Basilan Island is the largest and northernmost of the major islands of the Sulu Archipelago. It is located just off the southern coast of the geographic Zamboanga Peninsula, and its capital is Isabela City. Mineral deposits of gold, manganese, iron, ore, copper, and coal are found in Basilan.”__About Basilan, From Wikipedia.
coal crusher is widely used for crushing various materials like stone, granite, trap rock, coke, coal, manganese ore, iron ore, emery, fused aluminum, oxide, fused calcium carbide, lime stone, quartzite, alloys, etc. Coal crusher have different price according to different models.
Working principles of coal mill:
1. The motor transmits power through belt, drives the moving jaw to do periodic motion towards the fixed jaw by the eccentric shaft.
2. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw plate increases when moving jaw moves.
3. So the moving jaw moves towards the fixed jaw. The stuff will be crushed in this process.
4. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw decreases when moving jaw moves down and it moves leaves fixed jaw by pulling rod and spring, the final crushed stuff will be discharged from the outlet.
Coal mill main Features :
1. High efficiency and low operation cost.
2. Flexible capacity.
3. Simple structure and easy to operate.
4. Over loading protection.
5. Easy replacement of wearing parts.
6. Long service life.
7. High reliability.
We can supply all the equipment of coal crushing line in Basilan, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, Philippines, please contact our customer service.