1. Calcite in pulverized form use mostly as filler in rubber and textile goods. A considerable quantity is also used in the ceramics industry for the preparation of glazes.
2. Calcite could be used in insecticides.
3. It is also used in the manufacture of cement, calcium carbide, metal polish and sometimes also as a fluxing agent.
4. Many important chemicals are created from Calcite, as well as useful drugs.
5. Calcite is also the main component of chalk, which is processed as drawing chalk.
Calcite Processing Plant:
Big calcite materials are fed to the jaw crusher evenly and gradually by vibrating feeder through a hopper for primary crushing. After first crush, the material will transferred to impact crusher by belt conveyor for secondary crush; the crushed calcite materials will then transferred to vibrating screen for separating. After separating, the parts that can meet standard will be transferred away as final products, while the other parts will be returned to impact crusher, thus forming a closed circuit. Size of final products can be combined and graded according to your specific requirement.
Calcite grinding process:
Vibrating feeder will feed calcite materials into grinding chamber evenly and gradually. After being grinded, the powder will be blowed to cyclone by blower. Then the material will be transferred to storage room through pipes, and then will be discharged as final products. The whole process works in a negative pressure environment.